Graphite Drawing now has support for undoing changes. However, there is still plenty to do. Here is a list of features that I hope Graphite will have soon:
- realistic pencil strokes which vary in strength depending on how fast the user moves their mouse/finger
- allow switching between different tools (pencil, eraser, paintbrush, etc.)
- opening and saving files from and to local storage and Ubuntu One
- events view for listing sketches by date
- sharing through social networks
- storing sketches in sketchbooks
Feel free to download the source code at the Graphite Github repository.
Anything you wish to see in Graphite? Comment below.